Powered By Blogger

Friday, July 22, 2011

My 1st Post 3 years in the Making

Well I have had this blog for 3 years now, except this is my very first post. This will be a sports blog remenisciant of "Mike's World of Sports" a newspaper column I had at Concord University back from 2006-2009 when I was a sports writer and later a sports editor during my time at Concord before graduating back in December 2009.

A little bit about me is that I am 26 and currently live in Springfield, VA which is just outside of Washington DC. I am a huge Redskins fan, and a big sports fan in general.
This will be a blog with a little it of an edge. I will mainly write about DC sports, NASCAR, entertainment, politics, or whatever is relevant that I damn well feel like writing about. You can also follow me on Twitter @mike_stanton and facebook at facebook.com/mstanton.

I welcome all comments and feedback and look forward to interacting with all of you.

Mike

No comments: